I have bought the logictech h800 wireless Bluetooth headphones and can't
seem to get them paired to my computer.

I have a logictech keyboard and it works fine.

I was able to get the controls of the headset to control my computer.

When I press play on the headset, window media player will play track, I can
track ahead and back, I can mute.

The sound still comes out of my computer and not my head phones..

What ami doing wrong?

Thank yo so much and sorry if I should ask this question on a different
list, but the headphones conversation started here so I thought I would too,
please feel free to email me directly so we can keep this off list if we
have to

I have to run out for some cleaning supplies but will check back in about an
hour.

Thank you again

andy

wellerandy1...@gmail.com <mailto:wellerandy1...@gmail.com>