From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Farfar
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 11:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Go To Meeting

Go To Meeting is like many other desktop-sharing applications. They do not
work well for us as a receiver of the feed, since it is a graphical
representation of the other desktop. JAWS does not play well with a pure
graphic representation.

PowerPoint is fine, once you get used to using JAWS with it. Go to the FS
web site and download any training material on using PowerPoint with JAWS so

you won't be frustrated.

MS-Project is pretty hopeless, except for entering your project. Actually
viewing the completed diagram is painful. But I was able to use it in a
college course several years ago, as well as in my job at HP.

Farfar Dave