Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 8:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] internet explorer 11

Sorry Anna.
Microsoft has a new internet browser called edge.
Internet Explorer is no longer microsoft's preferred browser so appears
not be be getting any worthwhile updates from microsoft.
I have personally found IE 11 to be very unstable and unreliable.
You may have a different experience.
Lots of list members report accessibility issues with edge.
Hope this helps.
Glen

***