Hi Kevin,
to record "what you hear":
1. Press ctrl+p to open preferences.
2. In the tree view, select Devices, if it isn't already selected.
3. Tab the Host combo box, and set it to windows wasapi.
4. Tab to the recording device combo box, and select the device which
you're using for playback - it will also have (loopback) appended to the
name. It will be something along the lines of "speakers (loopback).
5. Press Enter to press the default OK button.

David.