From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Annette Carr
Sent: 25 November 2016 13:14
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question about the normal.dotm

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me why when I close MS-Word2010 with Alt+F4I get a message that
tells me that changes have been made to the Normal Template and would I like to
save.  I always tell it "Don't Save".  Is this the most appropriate action?

Thanks,

Annette

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit
www.nhsdigital.nhs.uk/nhsmail