You won['t be able to use JAWS in safe mode.
Not even sure that narrator will work either as it is designed to only load the
most necessary drivers to run the system.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Aftab Ahmad
Sent: 25 November 2016 17:46
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] safe mod

hello i'm aftab ahmad aazaad i want to know that i'm using windos 10 in my
laptop and by mistake  i instaled awast anty virus so i'm trying to remove it
from control panel but it don't remove yet i went to google and saw a utility
software to remove awast on awast website but i can use that programe after
putting my computer on safe mod so i want to know that how i can use the pc on
safe mod with jaws or how can i active safe mod and use the pc with jaws thanks

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit
www.nhsdigital.nhs.uk/nhsmail