Hi Rebecca and Zed!

When I purchased my copy three years ago I had to wait for the discs to arrived. I placed my order over the phone.

If you ordered through Freedojm Scientific's online store, it's possible you will get an email confirmation with your serial number. It is the weekend however so if you get one, you may not get it till Monday.

Cheers!