Usually, suggesting someone do a JAWS repair is unhelpful, but it seems here
that JAWS is acting up and needs a repair.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of zoe fiogkos
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2016 3:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] strange noise and now no sounds on my keyboard.

Hey all, hope everyone is doing well. Yesterday while on the internet, using
IE11, jaws 17 latest version, and windows 10 latest version, in the middle of
filling out fields on a web site, jaws stopped speaking, and a loud buzzing
noise occurred. If I had to describe it, I would say it was a loud dial tone
noise. My laptop seemed to freeze but I clicked alt f4 to get out of the
internet, I did this a few times. The noise didn't stop, jaws wouldn't speak,
and then the laptop restarted it self. When windows booted up again jaws came
on like always, all seemed normal. This morning I noticed when I press the caps
lock key it doesn't beep, also when I press the num lock key to turn it on and
off it also doesn't beep. Also I noticed when I'm in my inbox and scrolling
through my emails, when I would reach the bottom or top of the list I would
here a chime sort of sound, now that also no longer seems to be working. It
seems like sounds are not working correctly.
Any idea what has happened and how I can fix it?
Thank you to anyone who can help in advanced.
Regards
Zoe

by the intersessions of the holy Theotokos, Lord have mercy on us. Jesus said
when I return will I find the faith, not will I find faith, but the faith. So
many will be shocked when he comes again in all his glory. My only hope is that
it won't be too late..