luc...@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 12/6/2016 10:33 AM, wayne smith wrote:
I had my previous HP printer set up with USB for me and wireless for my wife
and it was fine.  With my new Brother I chose to go wireless and everything
works just as well as with a cable.

Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 10:30 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] printer connections

I have an hp printer thatis currently wireless. It is not too far from my
desk top computer. Can it be connected both wireless for everyone else and
usb for me?

---

Please visit my web page

It's motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990 For answers to
frequently asked questions about this list visit: