Hi all can blind people create logos using jaws and windows? Is there
anything accessible to us for creating such a thing. I fooled around a
little with word and paint but I could not figure it out. I need to create a
personal logo for a small home based business, do I need to inlist the
services of a professional or can I do this my self?
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Regards
Zoe

by the intersessions of the holy Theotokos, Lord have mercy on us. Jesus
said when I return will I find the faith, not will I find faith, but the
faith. So many will be shocked when he comes again in all his glory. My only
hope is that it won't be too late..