From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 12:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Starting Jaws and switching Jawsversions onyour
W-10computer

Yes it does if you press the Windows key + T to put you on the taskbar.  you
will be on the 1st item.  Right arrow & count.  You start on, 1, so right
arrow , that'll be 2, right arrow that'll be 3....Once when you get to Jaws,
& let's number 5, press escape to get off the taskbar, now if you invoke,
Windows key + 5, that will load whatever version of Jaws Windows key + 5, is
assigned to.  Example: My taskbar is layed out this way, 1. IE11.

2. Notepad.

3. Email Client.

4. Word.

5. J15.

6. J16.

7. J17.

8. Firefox.

9. Openbook 9.

So pressing the Windows key + a number from above will open the program
assigned to the number.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.