I get the same problem, I've been meaning to contact vfo about it, but I have no idea of how to word it! could I suggest you send your message to FS?

-----Original Message----- From: john_Justice
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 6:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] ODD PROBLEM WITH JAWS 18, LATEST BUILD

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue.  This latest
build of Jaws 18 seems to lock up quite a bit.  This happens here at home
and at work.  In both cases, I'm using the same jaws and doing similar
things.  Suddenly, Jaws will stop talking.  That happens especially when I
have several screens operating simultaneously.  I'm wondering if too much
RAM is being used and that is what shuts down Jaws.  It will normally
respond to the Start Jaws command but not always.

I'm running Windows 10 64 byt at home and Windows 7 enterprise at work.  If
anyone has some idea of what's going on here, I'd appreciate the help.

Here's another odd thing.  The longer I type in a message with Outlook 2016,
the slower Jaws reacts.  Now, when I finish typing a word, Jaws repeats it
but almost a full second after the last letter is typed.  Why, in Heaven's
name, would that happen?

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

WITH GUIDE DOGS EDWIN AND CALYPSOE

PERSONAL E-MAIL: john_just...@verizon.net