Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2016 10:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] help with removing amazon assistant

Hi guys, I wrote about this a few days ago and I thought the problem was
solved.
I go to control panel.
I click uninstall a program.
It shows me a list of programs.
I find amazon assistant.
I select it and click enter.
A wizard pops up and asks me if I want to change or remove the program.
I hit enter on the remove button.
I get a amazon assistant was successfully removed, finish button.
I click finish button and restart my laptop.
I look in the control panel uninstall program list and it's gone.
A few hours later it's back.
Any ideas how to get rid of this thing perminantly?
Thanks for any help.
Regards
Zoe

by the intersessions of the holy Theotokos, Lord have mercy on us. Jesus
said when I return will I find the faith, not will I find faith, but the
faith. So many will be shocked when he comes again in all his glory. My only
hope is that it won't be too late..