HI

Are any of you using the Logitech K760 keyboard with windows 10 and Jaws? By
default it seems to be set in enhanced mode for the F1 through to F12 keys.
To work in standard mode I have to press and hold down the fn key while
pressing F1 through to F12 to get Jaws to recognise. Is there a way to get
the keys to work in standard mode?

There is a new model, K480 which claims to work with windows. Looking at the
manual I am thinking that it too may not be possible?

Can anyone recommend a Bluetooth keyboard that you have successfully used
with Jaws, without having to hold down the FN key to make the function keys
work?

Kind Regards Janine Smith