David, moderators and all list members merry Christmas and happy new year to
all.  I really appreciate the jaws-userslist.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2016 7:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] merry Christmas to all

For now I think it would be fine to relax the guidelines just a bit and wish
good health, prosperity and happiness for the new year to come to all of the
people who make this list a success.

Happy Christmas to all from the three of us who might take the credit for
this list, but the fact is if you folks out there didn't make our jobs easy
we wouldn't want to do them any longer.

So keep doing what it is you are doing and we will cruse in to 2017 in the
hope it is a better year for all of us.

David Ferrin