I am receiving list messages but not my own messages.  Any suggestions from
the list?  Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of dooi...@frontier.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 1:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Tes message

Fred, your Email was received.
DJM

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Fred Adams
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:18
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Tes message

Testing to see if I am back on the list.  My internet service provider
merged with another company and many of lost email for several days.  I sent
an email to the list earlier this morning but I haven't seen it posted to
the list so this is my second try.  No response needed as I will be able to
read my own email.

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
MARANATHA!! MARANATHA
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY