Hi Jim, on the jaws user site, under the tips and tricks page,
JAWS Specific Information, there is a file there you can download with a list of emoticons.
Happy new year.
-----Original Message----- From: jim rawls
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 12:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] a Microsoft word question.

Hi All,

I am writing an autobiography of my life, and am doing it in Microsoft word.
Can you use emoticons in Microsoft word 2010 to indicate smiles sad faces,
happy faces etc.? If so, what key strokes in jaws 18 would I use to achieve
this? I am using a W10 computer with jaws 18. I don't know if anyone will
read what I am writing, but I'm having fun doing it anyway. Smile, Jim