From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of zoe fiogkos
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 12:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] help with outlook 2013 please

Hi all something strange and new today. When I'm in my inbox viewing my
email messages and I press shift tab to go to the tree view so that I can
arrow up and down through the many folders, I hear jaws say folder pain
minimize button.
This is something new, how do I get rid of it? I didn't change any of my
settings, so I don't know where this came from and how to get rid of it.
Please help.
Thank you in advanced,
Regards
Zoe

by the intersessions of the holy Theotokos, Lord have mercy on us. Jesus
said when I return will I find the faith, not will I find faith, but the
faith. So many will be shocked when he comes again in all his glory. My only
hope is that it won't be too late..