I never have the problem using outlook but I have the same problem often
while on the internet.  Jaws says looking for a solution but never finds
one..

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 12:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem with Outlook 2016 and Jaws

Hi Jaws group. The following issue just started yesterday. My IP provider
email when I try to delete a spam message or press the application key to
add it to the block sender list. Jaws says, Outlook not responding, I wait
and try to delete it again, same thing, outlook is not responding. My other
email is fine. Any suggestions as to what is going on here with my Outlook
2016 program with Jaws 18 on W-10? Any help would be appreciated. Happy new
year to all on the Jaws users list.