Happy New Year Gene.
Just a quick fyi, the touch cursor, I think, JAWS 15 and later.

-----Original Message----- From: Gene Warner
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2017 1:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Malwarebytes 3.0 & Navigating With Jaws

Hi!

This is for the desktop keyboard layout using the insert as the JAWS key
and with num lock turned off.

To turn on the touch cursor, press insert plus shift plus the num pad + key
To browse the current window's objects, press the left or right arrow keys.
To browse the same type of objects as the object you are currently on,
press the up or down arrow keys
To give the object you are currently on the focus and to activate it,
press the space bar.
To exit the touch cursor, press the num pad + key twice rapidly. If you
forget and only press it once, it won't do anything but remind you to
press it twice to exit the touch cursor.

That's pretty much it, your control options are pretty limited while
using the touch cursor. Plus I do not know in what version of JAWS the
touch cursor was introduced. If you are using a version of JAWS earlier
than 17, your version  may not have the touch cursor feature.

If I were so inclined, I'd use the new mouse echo feature in JAWS 18 to
try to use version 3.0. But I'm not, version 1.75 from the jaws-users
web site's programs page suits me just fine.

Cheers!