Wow! I live ten minutes from Freedom Scientific. If make a wish called me I
would want to meet Tim Tebow or Nick Sabin. Laughs!

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of wayne smith
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2017 11:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Freedom Scientific in the news

Hello gang!

I was watching the news this evening here in Chicago on Channel 9 WGN.  They
were talking about a young man who was born very premature and without eyes.
He had an organ transplant in 2009 and made it to the ripe old age of 18.
"Make A Wish Foundation"  wanted to send him anywhere in the world he wanted
to go.  What was his choice?  He wanted to visit St. Petersburg Fl. to thank
the people at FS for JAWS which allows him to use a computer and connect
with people all over the world.  I tend to take JAWS for granted but it is
an amazing program for us.  The people from Make a Wish said that this is
the first time a recipient has asked to be taken somewhere to thank
somebody.  Andrew-you rock!

Wayne