Hi All iTunes Users,

iTunes is driving me crazy.  I am trying to add new content to my iTunes
library so that I can make a Play List and then put that Play List on my
iPhone.  I am using the latest version of iTunes and JAWS18 on a Windows7
machine.  I find that sometimes using Tab or Control+Tab or F6 all do the
same thing for navigating, and other times they do not.  When I land on most
buttons, JAWS announces to use the Space Bar to select, but I find that if
it is going to let me select it, I will have to use the Enter key.

I thought that when you selected Add to Library from the File Menu iTunes
would go out and find any new content, i.e. MP3's on your hard drive and add
them to the iTunes folder, and to the iTunes library.  This is not
happening.  I've even tried pasting the new MP3 files in the iTunes folder
and then going through what I think are the steps for adding them to the
iTunes library, and they still do not show up.  I am selecting Add to
Library, and then in the dialog box that pops up I am thinking that I am
selecting one of the items in the list, and I do hear the iTunes sound that
usually indicates it is finished.

Can anyone help me with this?

Annette