From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mr. Ed
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 8:36 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2 <JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Adding a new email to a group list in Outlook 2010

Hi Jaws Group.

I want to be able to add a  new email client to a group email list. When I
go to the add members tab Jaws announces the keystroke to get there as alt H
M E. So when I hold down the alt + H then press M then E and hit enter
nothing happens. I have tried just pressing alt + H then M then E and
nothing happens. So does anyone know what I am doing wrong with this key
combination of letters using Jaws 18 and Outlook 2010.

Mr. Ed