Using W10, outlook 2010 and latest jaws.  Last week I stopped receiving
email and called Microsoft for help.  The lady helping me unstalled and
reinstalled outlook and everything seemed to be working fine.  Later I
noticed that when I would open outlook my inbox would show the inbox empty.
I knew that I was receiving email because I was hearing the ding sounds.
After I navigate through several folders and return to the inbox I sometimes
will find a number of email messages and sometime I do not.  I have checked
all settings I can think of many times over.  I will appreciate any
suggestions on fixing this as it is very irritating.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
MARANATHA MARANATHA