Daniel Barclay wrote:

> Well, yes, you can refuse to fix the problem (and, more importantly,
> refuse to learn how to avoid creating more instances of the same problem);
> I can't stop you.  However, I would hope that you cared enough about the
> usability of JaxMeXS to not refuse.

You've got two serious patches from me within the last two days. These
have been for things, where I knew, that they would be easy to fix for
me, but not for you.

Chaning JavaDocs is something, that you can do at least as good than I
do. So what's wrong if I ask you to create a patch? I am not a paid
consultant or something. I am simply someone without very much time who
tries to concentrate his abilities.

I still offer you to welcome any patches and to integrate them quite
fast. That's more than what you can expect from a lot of other projects.
If you expect more, you're expecting too much from me.

Sorry,

Jochen