On 8/17/05, Nacho G. Mac Dowell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all, I was trying to checkout jaxme with subclipse without giving a
> name to the project and it chose ws-jaxme-0.4

That should be, of course, ws-jaxme, at least in the trunk. Feel free
to fix it. (I must admit, that I have no idea, what name is stored in
svn, because I never do a simple "checkout
project", having no less than five different JaxMe versions in my workspace.)

> Also, to make a MAVEN branch should I copy trunk?

Yes, please take the trunk, so we can make 0.6 using Maven.

Jochen

--
What are the first steps on the moon, compared to your child's?