On 9/13/05, Dean Hiller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  unfortunately, every package is in a different classloader so I would need
> an array of classloaders as well as packages.

No, you'd need a custom classloader. :-)

> Also, this is a very dynamic
> platform and the packages are not known ahead of time.

That is of course a different matter and, as of yet, unsupported.

Please note, that this is particularly unsupported by JAXB: You are definitely
loosing portability by going this track.

> but JaxME looks like it
> was a nice enough design that I can just add a little and be off and
> running.

That's true. The current design is definitely made for supporting
these things. However, allow me the following hint: Whenever I find
the time, I do plan to change the configuration system, for
performance reasons. In other words, it is likely that any work you
spend for customization now will at least partially need to be
reworked at some time in the next year.

Jochen

--
Having experienced 7 years of labour/green government, I now know the
reason, why a conservative government is good for the economy: The