Hi folks,

I'm using JaxMe 0.5.2 for different XML schemas im my applications running under Java 1.4.2. When switching to JDK 1.6.0, I get ClassCastExceptions in the constructor of ObjectFactory, probably because the JAXBContext returned from JAXBContext.newInstance() is not the JaxMe implemenation but the JDK integrated one. Is there any way to configure this? I found JaxMe to be significantly faster than JDK 6.0 and would like to continue using it.

Bye, Thomas.