Hello,

I have two XSD files as follows:

Schema1.xsd:

<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
targetNamespace="schema:A">
  <xs:include schemaLocation="Schema2.xsd" />
  <!-- data here -->
</xs:schema>

Schema2.xsd:

<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
targetNamespace="schema:B">
  <!-- data here -->
</xs:schema>

I use XSParser with setValidating=true to build XSSchema objects for these schemas. In JAXME 0.5.2, the schemas are constructed without error. However, this is an invalid schema.

I believe that xs:include can only be used on another schema file when the target namespace is the same in both files. So, JAXME should probably throw an exception when a case like this is encountered.

Regards,
BU
--
¤
¤ Brian Uri, Software Engineer, FGM Inc.