Hi Jochen, glad to hear from you!

>The 0.5.2 version is based on Ant, isn't it?

Yes, with this version I have no problems. However, I have downloaded the
latest "trunk" from SVN and the project seems to have been mavenized. This
is the error I got:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.ws.jaxme
ArtifactId: jaxme-parent
Version: 1-SNAPSHOT

  org.apache.ws.jaxme:jaxme-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

I don't think it's serious, it is just I haven't had time to watch it in
more detail.

>So far, I do not get the question. :-)

Well, it was not a specific question, I was just asking if somebody wanted
to give any opinion about the best way to optimize the code... :)

Best regards,

José Luis.