Hello,

I have created a new Improvement issue in Jira. It can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAXME-94

As some of you may recall, I sent an email to this list requesting help in
providing a fix for this problem. Jose Luis Huertas Fernández agreed to take on
the challenge and has provided two patches to fix the issue (one for 0.5.2 and
the other for 0.6). I have attached those patches to the issue for your
approval. (Thanks, Jose!)

Phurnace is committed to doing more than just 'supporting' open source
projects. We believe that the JaxMe project is an integral part of our market
value proposition. The one other JAXB implementation is licensed prohibitively
for a large number of our customers. Specifically, these customers wish to
distribute Phurnace Deliver to their customers, but do not wish to distribute
Sun code.

As such, the health and continued improvement of the JaxMe project is
absolutely imperative to the success of Phurnace. Thus, we are more than
willing to pay developers to continually improve the project. However, instead
of just keeping the improvements to ourselves, we wish to contribute them to
code base so that all others can benefit, even our competitors.

Finally, Phurnace would not be as successful as we are without the hard work
and technical achievement that Jochen has provided. Thank you, Jochen.

Onward,

Robert Reeves