Hi

I've hit problems when trying to unmarshal a document that contains empry
elements. At a high level the document schema is as follows:

          <Ledger>
             <List ... maxOccurrs="unbounded">
                <ListElement> ... </ListElement>
             </List>
          </Ledger>

Ordinarily, there woukld be severl ListElements which arecomprised of a
mixture of simple and complex-types, some oprtional, some not. On occasion
it is entirely possible that
this document could be effectively "empty". The shema allows it as the List
element is not mandatoriy and therefore it will look like this:

        <Ledger>
                <List></List>
        </Ledger>

The above can be marshalled without any problem via JAxMe. however, when I
try to read the document back via the unmarshaller I receive message to the
effect of:
        "Unexpected end element: '{http://me.com/dto/business}ListElement'[
....."

I was expecting some form of round-tripping here; i.e if JaxMe can marshal
the document above then it should be able to read it back. I fully expect
that I've missed some salient point here. If anyone can enlighten me as to
why the above behaiour may be happening, I'd be grateful.

thanks