Tony,

Top posting because the comments are generic to the topic (mostly).  Also,
I'm just being a little lazy.

I completely agree with your insights about jBASE, their product and
resources.  Unfortunately, that makes them similar to other Multivalue
vendors with the exception of U2 but it isn't IBM that is making the
difference in that community.  The big difference with jBASE besides the
architecture of the product itself is their support staff.  The two Dan's
have been very helpful for several years and those that proceeded them were
most helpful too.

I find it interesting that while the OP has been redirected to a competitors
website for a tutorial, that tutorial was not created by the vendor but from
the community.  No one in the jBASE community has donated time to the
community like Brian Leach has to U2.  Imagine a jBASE users group driven by
the users and supported by the vendor, not driven by the vendor.  That is
what U2 has.

Why don't you post your jBASE notes that you turned over to PickWiki?

Dick (not Pick) Thiot