mv.NET is available through Bluefinity (www.Bluefinity.com).  It supports
many of the MultiValue database vendors.  The connection depends on the
vendor but in the case of jBASE it makes a telnet connection.  Bluefinity
is owned by MPower1, the save as jBASE (the marketing/support company as
opposed to Temenos).  It is licensed by developer and per each connection
to the database.  However, since it supports connection pooling this is not
a one-to-one relationship to users.

mv.NET is sold through resellers in the U.S.  I can't speak for other parts
of the world.

Dick Thiot
Maverick Systems