Tunji,

Simon asks a good question and I would like to ask it in a different way.
Are you wanting to convert data or are you trying to convert your
application?  Data can be migrated and/or interchanged with Oracle but
unless you are well versed in the schema of your data in jBASE you may need
the assistance of whomever wrote your software.  Are you a Temenos customer?

Dick