I guess I should update the group.  Thanks for all of the input.  We had
two requirements for SSH that were driven by security requirements that we
must comply with.  Telnet is considered an insecure protocol even on
internal networks and it not allowed by most current security policies.  We
have desktop users and one gateway server application.  Our desktop
terminal emulator, Accuterm, natively supports SSH.  However, our gateway
middleware that we use to handle requests from Windows and Web applications
to jBASE does not support SSH.

We are currently evaluating the Bitvise product.  The installation was
straight forward and we have been tweaking settings to serve our needs.  As
for the gateway, we have created a tunnel from the gateway system to the
jBASE system.  At this point we are happy with Bitvise and find that the
$99 license fee is insignificant relative to our business requirements.

Dick