Maurice is correct here, though 2007 can come from actual corruption, or
maybe a spy reference to Kubric. I presume you took a full backup before
your update? Also, what did you update?

Before anything else, your procedure is:

1) If you did not already do so, make a backup now, fire yourself [joke]
2) OK, make a copy of the partition so you can have a few goes
3) Run jcheck against the partition file - see what it says
4) jcheck -s
5) jcheck -S if not
6) Restore from backup

I presume that you were not waiting for an answer here though if it was a
critical system?

Jim