Thanks Peter, would be really helpful!

I've tried two ways
1. ctypes library. I managed to call a JBC function but it requires quite a
lot work as the explicit variable types are required in this case. So all
the transformations from PythonObj to a C type is required for each
argument. Also in many cases polymorphismе would be required as JBC
arguments often assume different types.
2. building a python library via distutils and working with PythonObj only.
As I've mentioned already this works but was not able to get rid of the
additional session being created at the step of "import lib" in python code.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com