Peter, we are using jBase 5.1

I've now tried  to use
 static DPSTRUCT *dp = jbase_getdp_nocreate(NULL,NULL,1,NULL);
but it still creates a new session...

Would that be possible maybe to give an example of how
jbase_getdp_nocreate() could be used please?
Its name sounds like intending not to create a new dp :)
thanks

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com