When I log on Jbase 5.5.1 (windows ver) I get the following message on one of my accounts:

jBASE: CLIENT_TNID value is NULL or invalid

I can't find that environmental variable in any of the docs. Anyone know what it is or how to check and set variables on an account?

--

*Richard Kann*

cwslogo

*Comp-Ware Systems, Inc.*
phone: 800-494-7671
email: rk...@comp-ware.net
www.comp-ware.net

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com