If you are using an EXECUTE in a program to run the statement use the
CAPTURING and RETURNING clauses to suppress screen output.

On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 12:14:36 PM UTC-4 devinth...@gmail.com
wrote:

> Ignorant question here, but I don't remember this being such an issue on
> Universe. But is there a way in a SELECT statement to suppress the "Record
> xxx is not on file" error? Can do this with a DuoSelect, but seems there
> should be an easier way to just suppress the errors which slow it down so
> much.

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com