Hi,

I'm executing all my story files (6 in total) , each story has 3-4
scenarios , and for several scenarios I being using an Examples table in
order to inject diffrent parameters (several flows)

In total , I've aprox 20-25 different tests, the thing is , I execute them
from a single command.

protected List<String> storyPaths() {
    return new StoryFinder().findPaths(
            CodeLocations.codeLocationFromClass(this.getClass()) ,
"**/Test_*.story", "");
}

Eventually , the report I'm getting report only 1 test , the file itself
which I've executed

Generating reports view to '/Users/000124/TeamCity/buildAgent/work/
cdd94863/AppiumClient/target/jbehave' using formats '[stats, txt, html,
xml, console]' and view properties '{navigator=ftl/jbehave-navigator.ftl,
views=ftl/jbehave-views.ftl, reports=ftl/jbehave-reports.ftl,
nonDecorated=ftl/jbehave-report-non-decorated.ftl,
decorated=ftl/jbehave-report-decorated.ftl, maps=ftl/jbehave-maps.ftl}'
[09:29:00][Step 2/3] Reports view generated with 6 stories (of which 0
pending) containing 6 scenarios (of which 0 pending)
[09:29:00][Step 2/3] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time
elapsed: 1,502.028 sec - in appium.client.tets_runners.IOScenario
[09:29:00][Step 2/3]
[09:29:00][Step 2/3] Results :
[09:29:00][Step 2/3]
[09:29:00][Step 2/3] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

How I configure / design the execution process differently in order to get
a real number of executed test ?

Thanks