> Hi,

I have created a new pull request for issue:
https://jbehave.atlassian.net/browse/JBEHAVE-1240
This is a link to it:: https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-core/pull/157
Kindly please review this pull request and condider pulling it.

This pull request contains pathes for the following archetypes:

   - jbehave-pico-archetype
   - jbehave-simple-archetype
   - jbehave-guice-archetype
   - jbehave-spring-archetype

which dont' work in versions 4.1.1, 4.1.2 and also the latest 4.1.3

The jbehave-needdle-archetype also doesn't compile, but there are more
missing dependencies there, I will report this as a separate issue.