OK 2.2 is really of FINAL quality.  We have been really in a effective BETA
for the past 3 month and I don't see people complaining on major stuff.

The test situation is a bit more complex.  JCTS has come a long way.
JBossTest had things that made deep tests (the home.create(objectref)) that
do not lend themselves to "UNIT" testing.

2.0 used to pass ALL of the jbosstest stuff and from what I can tell the
problems we are seeing now are mostly from configuration of jbosstest.

2.2 is of FINAL quality, put it out already, it is hurting us.

We need to move onto 2.3..

marc