Replying to dev.

Should we have separate Unix vs. Windows binaries, just to ensure that
we get things like this (and the line ending thing) right?

-danch

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Should I post this here or to dev?
>
> run.sh doesn't default to have execute permissions which is easy to fix but
> somewhat annoying.
>
> Jason Yip
> Software Developer, ThoughtWorks, Inc
> http://www.thoughtworks.com
> (312) 560-4978 (cell)
> "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most
> intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change." -- Charles Darwin

Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.