That would be my preference as well, though I have run into some problems
with ANT and CVS, where file that were marked for edit would cause the
building of javadocs to fail.

I can not seem to reproduce this behavior with the current build system/ant
version, so I am going to change packages to "org.jboss.*".

--jason