What is the transaction attribute?

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 2:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-dev] [ jboss-Bugs-420714 ] Call setRollbackOnly() in Enti

Bugs item #420714, was updated on 2001-05-02 06:38
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=420714&group_id=22866

Category: JBossTX
Group: v2.2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I made a little sample program, which uses a CMP
Entity EJB. In one method of this bean I call
setRollbackOnly() in the EntityContext. All methods
of the bean have default transactional behaviour. So
when the method has finished, the transaction should
roll back. When I call another method after that, the
client blocks. After a while (timeout) jBoss prints
error messages saying, that the transaction marked for
rollback still exist.

If I throw the EJBException, then the transaction is
rolled back, but the ejbStore() is called before that.

This is behaviour wanted?

Cheers,
Dirk