On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 05:39:30PM +0200, Vesco Claudio wrote:
> Problems:
>
> where is called
> org.opentools.minerva.connector.*ConnectionManager.enlistExistingConnect
> ion ->  I cant reuse an existing connection :-(

The enlistExistingConnection method is part of the contract that will allow
the same connection handle to participate in multiple transactions.  This
functionality is not currently implemented; it is on my "to do" list.

What this means is that, for the moment, you must obtain a connection handle
in the context of transaction in which you wish to use it.  I think that this
is a good practice in general anyway, but reusing a single connection handle
is more convenient to code.

> javax.resource.spi.ManagedConnection.associateConnection never called
> :-) I cant share an already open connection :-(

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  Are you happy or sad about it?  Can you
describe the behaviour that you are seeing and then the behaviour that you
would like to see?

Toby.