Scott, we are not communicating

my question is does anyone else in THE SOURCE CODE use this class (which is
the only reason you would want to factor it out).  Right now and afaik only
the container conf uses it and I couldn't find any other "container" with
the externalization feature we put it

Other than that, I am perfectly aware of the fact every user component uses
stacks of interceptors and some even change it hee hee... that is why I
asked for this feature in the first place <grin/>

we are not communicating, shame, cause we need to work together and get that
codebase cleaned-up and ready for the JBoss 2.4/2.6 -> JBoss 3.0 push

Let's start communicating, probably on Monday when you come help me face to
face with the big Atlanta training.

:)

marc

PS: it is a minor refactoring point, drop it Dr., drop it.