All,
I hate to bother everybody with a stupid question,
but...

I've been having a devil of a time with
sourceforge/CVS/ssh and getting to the point where I
can commit.

I'm using a W2K machine.  I've tried jCVS (no support
for ssh), winCVS (seems to support ssh, but won't work
properly) and cygwin's command line CVS from within
the Unix shell.  Nothing seems to work.

I very carefully followed the directions on the jboss
link to sourceforge and the cvs how-to.

Does anybody have a concise, set-up for winCVS or
something similar you might be able to pass along?
Actually it doesn't really even have to be winCVS,
anything that would easily set up on a windows
machine.

thanks everybody!
peter